Skip to Secondary Navigation Skip to Main Content

Current Beehive


Get Help Paying Your Rent in Kentucky

If you're having trouble finding an apartment because you can't afford the deposit or you're in danger of being evicted because you can't pay your rent, there are programs and organizations that can help.

Emergency Eviction Help
If you can't pay your rent and are in danger of being evicted, your local Community Action Agency can help with financial assistance programs. If your landlord is trying to evict you, you should immediately get help from a lawyer.

Family Self-Sufficiency Program (FSS)
FSS helps low-income families get employment skills training, budget and credit counseling, money management tips, and homeownership education. They also have savings match programs for people who want to buy a home. For every dollar you save, the FSS program will put in a dollar as well. For more information, contact Anne Marks at (800) 633-8896 ext. 387 or (502) 564-7630 ext. 387.

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Your rating: None